Monday, September 1, 2014

1/9/2014

CISA PD Trip

Hello September :D
wanted to write about 30-hours famine camp but I'm so lazy that time, then i lost the mood of wanting to write about it already :P

Just came back from our 2d1n CISA Port Dickson trip yesterday :P
The trip was really fun although I am suffering quite serious sunburn now. this was my first time suffering sunburn tho. also, this was the first time i went a trip with number of guys more than girls. -.-

although there are almost half of us are from CHKL, the trip really bond us a lot. Everyone are so friendly and caring, thanks to team elite girls and every guys that take care us. they done a lot of preparation for our dinner and breakfast while we are slacking there only.

while playing truth or dare with them, i'm being challenge to switch off the TV when those guys are watching a football match. LOL i'm so sorry about that. luckily there is no goal at that time, or else I will end up being thrown to the sea by them. :o

looking forward to our next activity with them. thank you for giving these me precious memories in my uni life. :D love you guys. :P

ps: thanks victor for helping us to take so much high quality photos :3

with my girls :D

with my girls + team elite leng lui :3


一群photoboom的人 :P



No comments:

Post a Comment