Saturday, May 24, 2014

24/5/2014

has been a long while didn't update my blog.
Hi there, i'm back. :)

too many things happened in these three months,
and i'm still learning to face all these.

everything about him will still affecting my mood, very easily.
yes, i still love him.
i will let go, but i won't forget.
he is still the one that very important to me.
physically, he is with me for only 3 month.
but in my heart, he will stay there forever.
i choose not to forget this person,
because he really meant a lot to me.
no matter he will come back to me or not,
i will still reserve a place for him.

Thanks for everything you gave.
i still love you,
no matter what had happened now, no matter how you treated me. :')

but, yea, i have to move on.
and i will start with finding myself back.
in these three months,
i lost my confidence, lost my pride, lost myself.
i cried, i yelled, i spammed a lot of things to him, like a crazy woman.

i have to find myself back.
find back my smile, my life. :)



Stay strong, and move on. Agnes. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment