Friday, November 22, 2013

22/11/2013

hi ;))

well,
18 more days to final exam oh nooo :(
i havent started my revision of ALL subjects..
too bad :(
and the worst thing is,
everytime when i want to start study,
my eyes will suddenly felt so tired and wanted to close.
I dont know since when
but i will be forever tired, forever lazy, forever last minute when want to study :((
bad girl :((

hmm..
but why this sem seem past so so so fast?
why i felt like this sem was just started,
then now suddenly tell me final exam is just 2 and half weeks more :00
WHYYY??

hmm..
1 week xP
that stupid came into my life as my dear 1 week  ;))
love at first sight,
i dont really believe in first sight love before,
but you really did it.
well, again you are the first.
i know it is too risky to fall into someone in just two weeks time,
but i trust him, with no reason.

baby, thanks for everything <3

ps: hmm ya, should force him teaches me English and presentation skill someday xP
yayy, FREE tutor xP

2 comments:

  1. Hmm...free tutor huh..I wonder who...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. someone who is good in english and also presentation skill xPP

    ReplyDelete